Mom lets children eat mold to make them healthier

HERE’S a weird story about mold: Mom lets her children eat mold because she thinks it will strengthen their immune system.

I know what you want to ask: Is that safe?

Well, let’s just say we wouldn’t recommend it.

Not all mold is toxic, and to be fair, ingesting a little is not likely to cause you any real harm.

The danger is if the mold is poisonous, it could lead to serious side effects, including nausea, headaches, fever, etc.

Our view: Why take the chance?

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s