If you see mold growing on the seat, stop using it immediately, the American Consumer Product Safety Commission said this week after mold was suspected to be found on its infant sleeper products.
Sixteen consumers reported that their babies had sought treatment for respiratory issues, coughs, and hives after sleeping in the product.
What a nightmare! If you think you may have fallen ill due to mold contamination, contact a mold removal specialist immediately to conduct an inspection of your home.
AOM’s mold-related products and services can be found here.
Better safe than sorry!